Welcome to the The Bridge Christian Fellowship website. We are a Christian Fellowship meeting in North London with a strong interest in teaching the Bible and understanding our time in the light of Bible prophecy. We welcome people from all races and ages and would be pleased to see you at our meetings.
Sunday morning live stream to start at 11am
Covid 19 Update
- Tony Pearce will speak for this Sunday (25th July 2021) in the morning service. It will be in person service with live streaming online. Please wear the masks properly and keep social distance to attend the service in the building. The service in the garden will also be available. Please keep social distance to attend the service in the garden. If you or any of your household have covid symptoms such as high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste, please stay at home and join our service online. We will have a short fellowship with tea/coffee after the service in the garden. Please continue to pray for our nation and the fellowship.
- Clayton Wells will speak for next Sunday morning service (01st August 2021). It will be in person service with live streaming online. Wearing masks is not compulsory, but advised if you want to join the service in the hall from next Sunday. The social distance will also be reduced. The service in the garden will still be available. Please visit our website to check the up to date announcement.
- We will have Bible study this Thursday (29th July 2021) from 8pm by Zoom. Everyone is welcome to join us. Please send an email to email@example.com or text message to 07877086718 for a link.
- We will arrange the visit to The Jerusalem Exhibition in St. Albans on 08th, 15th, 29th August between 2pm and 3:30pm after the service by carpool. It is an exhibition illustrating the life and the world of Jesus. There is 3D video theatre, large scale Herod’s temple models (The base is 12ft X 7ft), and audio-visual presentations. It is free, but donation is welcome. Please speak to Kyuwon or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to join.
- When attending the service, please do the offering in the basket at the exit before the service starts, else please continue to do the offering through online. Either via Gift Aid Giving via Stewardship by registering at https://www.give.net/BridgeLaneCF and setting up a monthly direct debit or giving a one off gift. You can also set up Gift Aid giving by downloading this form and sending it off. Alternatively you can give by doing a Bank Transfer. Bank: CAF, account name: Bridge Lane Chapel, sort code: 40-52-40, account number: 00009820
This Month in Prophecy : May / June 2021
Part 2.Read More
Israel awareness meeting
On Monday 17th May at 8pm, Lyn Julius, the British born daughter of Iraqi-Jewish refugees will speak on the subject of “UPROOTED”, telling how 3000 years of Jewish Civilisation in the Arab World came to an end. From 1948 more than 850,000 Jewish refugees from the Arab Middle East and North Africa left, never to return, yet the subject is hardly ever discussed.
- Why did Jews leave countries they had been settled in for thousands of years?
- What lessons can we learn from the mass exodus of minorities?
- What became of the majority who settled in Israel?
- How can their cause contribute to peace?
Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to hear Lyn speak on this very interesting subject.
Copies of her book “UPROOTED” can be purchased on request for £15 including P&P
The daughter of Jewish refugees from Iraq, Lyn Julius is a journalist, blogger and founder of Harif, the UK Association of Jews from the Middle East and North Africa. Her work has appeared in the Guardian, Huffington Post, Jewish News, Jerusalem Post, Times of Israel, JNS News etc. Uprooted: How 3,000 years of Jewish civilisation in the Arab world vanished overnight’, her first book, was published in 2018. Norwegian and Portuguese editions have been produced and it is now being translated into Arabic.